Arrive at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Nairobi; after you disembark off the flight and pass through immigration and customs formalities, your waiting team will meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
Overnight at a Nairobi Hotel
After breakfast, depart for the exotic Lake Nakuru National Park located in the Great Rift Valley. After lunch an exciting game drive is planned for the afternoon. The game in this Park is plentiful and the magnificent bird watching will make a devotee out of even the most reluctant. The Park is a home to stunning flocks of lesser and Greater Flamingos, which literally turn the lakeshores in to a magnificent pink stretch. The bird life here is world renown and over 400 bird’s species exist here, White Pelicans, Plovers, Egrets and Marabou Stork. It is also one of the very few places in Africa to see the White Rhino and rare Rothschild Giraffe.
If you spend the night at Naivasha, you have a chance to see the myriad of bird life at the Lake. After breakfast, drive through the dramatic Great Rift Valley to the Masai Mara National Reserve. This enormous reserve is actually part of the vast Serengeti plains famously known for its spectacular great wildebeest’s migration and is home of the Big Five: Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhino. Lunch at your Lodge/ camp and relax before departing for an afternoon game drive. The Mara Game Reserve – one of the greatest wildernesses of the world. Large mammals are varied, and easy to see. Residents among the Park's are: Maasai Giraffe, Buffalo, Eland and thousand of plain game including Impala, Zebra, Topi, both Thomson's and grants Gazelles.
Overnight at a Masai Mara Hotel
After breakfast, proceed on a morning game-viewing drive to search for the myriad species of game that make this reserve their home. If you are lucky, you can witness the kill in action, moment by moment, right in front of your unbelieving eyes! After a sumptuous lunch at your lodge, proceed for another exciting game drive, where you can expect to see the famous 'Big 5'.
Overnight at a Masai Mara Hotel
After breakfast, get transferred to the airport for your flight to an onwards destination with memories which will last for a life time.
- 01 nights’ accommodation at Nairobi at 3*/4*/5* Hotel
- 01 nights’ accommodation at Nakuru/Naivasha at 3*/4*/5* Hotel
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Masai Mara at 3*/4*/5* Hotel
- Lake Nakuru National Park
- National parks and reserve entrance fees
- Game drives as per the itinerary
- Airport transfers as indicated
- Transport in a 7 seater safari minibus with pop up hatch roof for easy photography.
- GST – As Applicable
- Tips and porterage
- Airfare & Taxes
- Visa Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Guaranteed early check in or late check out. This is completely at the discretion of the hotel and we can only put in a request for the same.
- Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, trade fair dates.
- Additional meals
- Personal expenses
- Water during meals
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
Important Note: The above itinerary is tentative and subjected to change without prior notice. We can also amend and tailor-made the above itinerary as per your requirement.