On arrival you will be met and transferred to the hotel by standard coach. Check‐in and enjoy your day at leisure.
Overnight in Mahe Island.
Today, proceed for a city tour which begins with a transfer from the hotel for a stop in the colonial centre of ""the world's smallest capital"", Victoria. Highlights to visit are the court buildings, museum, post office, Clock‐tower [twin of the one outside London's Victoria Station]. A turn around the corner takes one to the 'Codevar' building where local crafts, including the renowned Kreol or [Creole Gold] are on display for sale. A walk across Albert Street leads one to the focal point of the town, its colourful market where stalls of fresh fish, tropical fruits & vegetables, herbs & spices, are displayed. This is followed by a drive across the Sans Soucis mountain pass, with a photo stop at the historical Mission Lodge, en‐route to a Creole restaurant for lunch. After lunch, the tour continues around the southern tip of the island to the restored colonial plantation of 'Jardin du Roi', which is steeped in the short history of the Creoles as well as the Georges family, whose family tree apparently carries a link to Louis XVII of France. A cold drink of home‐grown fruit welcomes visitors, before they tour the surrounding plantation of vegetables, exotic fruits, herbs and spices. Stop at the Craft Village on the way back to the hotel.
Overnight in Mahe Island. (B)
After breakfast, your day is free at leisure. In the evening, experience the mellow Seychelles nightlife where you can visit casino, some local bars and fine restaurants offering unforgettable Creole and international cuisine.
Overnight in Mahe Island. (B)
After breakfast, get transferred to Praslin Island by boat. Praslin, the second largest island in Seychelles, lies approximately 1 hour by boat from Mahe. Check in to the hotel and enjoy your day at leisure. Overnight in Praslin Island. (B)
After breakfast, proceed on day tour of Praslin Island. Visit the Vallee- de- Mai, the only place on earth where the giant Coco- de- Mer nut grows in its natural state. A walk along the tended paths of this primeval forest, listening to the trill of the rare black parrot, transports one to the beginning of time; giving credence to the legends of this world Heritage site being the original Garden of Eden. The tour includes a visit to the famous Anse Lazio beach, before 30- minute crossing to La Diuge, during which one has a good chance to spot the Dolphins.
Overnight in Praslin Island. (B)
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and transfer to International Airport in Mahe Island for your flight back home. (B)
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Mahe
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Praslin
- Daily breakfast except day 1
- Full Day Discovery Tour of Mahe Island on seat in coach basis
- Full Day Praslin Island & La Digue Island on seat in coach basis
- Return boat transfers from Mahe Island to Praslin
- Return Airport Transfers on private basis
- Return economy class airfare
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Tips and porterage charges
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
- Drinks including Water during meals or sightseeing tours are not included
- Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, trade fair dates, Christmas, New Year week.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner Charges applicable on 24th Dec and 31st Dec and any other date as levied by therespective hotel
- Guaranteed early check in or late checkout is completely at the discretion of the hotel and we can only put in a request for the same.
- Third person sharing the room may be provided with a roll away mattress
- Night surcharges for transfers
If seat in coach transfers timings are not met; upgrade to private transfers will not be provided